BTS World is AMAZING!πŸ’œ

Hey everyone!

I downloaded BTS World on June 26, and I felt super excited. YEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I've been waiting for it so long. My first reactions to the game was just complete fangirling and awe. I don't want to spoil anything about the storyline, (I'm just in Chapter 2 anyway) but I suggest you guys download the game because it was so much more than I expected it to be.

A short description:
You were going to a concert of BTS after you won an online contest. But then you went back to 2012 and suddenly become part of BigHit. You end up bringing all the boys together and you become the manager of BTS.

Okay, that's an awfully short desription but I don't want to spoil anythingπŸ˜…. Hope you guys like it too!

Always be true to your heartπŸ’œ
-Kayelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Job/s

How to Not Overwork Yourself+Updates

A Random PostπŸ˜„