A Random Post😄


Hehe hello again...

Here I am, listening to Jamais Vu from BTS (yes, I'm a fan😁) to drown out the sound of thunder outside even though it's summer here. It means school's starting all over and I feel like it's going to rain anytime from now. For the past few weeks/days it's been raining and I'm missing the hot sunny days because I don't exactly like hearing thunder and seeing bright white light blinding me from the windows in my room. I'm also doing my homework, (yes, it's summer and I'm doing my homework) and now the song's changed to Make It Right. Yeeeeeee I also like this song. It's really hard to focus sometimes while I'm playing songs because instead of focusing on my work I start jamming to the song and stall my homework for a few more minutes...(a whole 2 hours later...jk!)

Anyways, I just wanted to be honest and treat this blog as any diary or journal when I feel sad, happy or upset. Hope you guys are enjoying your day!!!

Always be true to your heart💜
-Kayelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Job/s

How to Not Overwork Yourself+Updates