Grab the Microphone!

Hey guys!

This summer is going to be pretty eventful for me apparently. My dad has been looking for singing teachers and he found a school and enrolled me in. Now I have singing classes! I took my first one a few days ago. I'm actually a very shy person but I had to be more out-going and friendly because this was a one-on-one class. So the first day went well๐Ÿ‘ and I did try my best. I learned a lot about singing and we did vocal warm ups. But I still needed to find a pop song that I could learn to sing. I didn't know the definition of "pop" and my dad said it meant popular but there were hundreds of pop songs and different types of songs and I didn't know what to choose. (Still currently choosing for the moment).

Anyways, I know it's been long but I didn't have any inspiration on what to write on!๐Ÿ˜

Always be true to your heart๐Ÿ’œ
-Kayelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Random Post๐Ÿ˜„

BTS World is AMAZING!๐Ÿ’œ

My Dream Job/s