I Bought a BTS Album!!!

Hey everyone!

(NOTE: Not in any way am I trying to brag about this and I hope you guys understand! I was really happy and just wanted to share about it to you guys😘)

Finally!!! I've always wanted to get an album! I had enough money to buy the Persona: Map of the Soul album. I chose version 1 which was my favorite out of all the four versions. To be honest I was soooo excited because this was my first BTS album AND merch that I've ever gotten😁. I was hoping to get a jungkook photocard and YASSSSSSSS thank the seller/s they did give me one. Aside from the CD, I got:

-The photo book
-A freebie💜
-A signed postcard (I think it's a postcard) (I got Jimin A.K.A. my bias wrecker)
-A photocard (YEEEEEEEEEEEEE I got Jungkook)
-A poster
-This one's kind of like a film thingy that you use in old camera projectors (but it's not real it has pictures of them)

Anyway, my family and I went on a trip but it didn't work out so well... I'll tell you guys in the next blog entry!!!

Always be true to your heart💜
-Kayelle




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Job/s

How to Not Overwork Yourself+Updates

A Random Post😄