How to Not Overwork Yourself+Updates

Hey everyone!


I've kind of been gone for a long time, well mainly because I was so caught up in schoolwork and finishing EVERYTHING all at once in a day. Even worse, when school started I was super stressed because there was a lot of responsibility being thrust upon me that I couldn't handle the pressure. I was voted secretary, leader for english group, leader for another group and we still had homework to do at the end of the day, and don't forget to mention my advancement classes homework as well. It was a lot to do and so little time, considering that I go home after three. But I did remember there was such a thing called "time management."


1. TIME MANAGEMENT IS THE KEY
Learn to be wise about time. Time doesn't wait for you when it gets late at night and you have to sleep early. It's best to create a schedule you can keep up to daily.


2. DON'T PROCRASTINATE/GET DISTRACTED
This is something I used to do a lot. It's hard not to feel sleepy while answering homework or take a look at your phone for new text messages. But of course, you have to resist the urge to do it and focus on your work.

3. FOCUS ON MEEEEEEE
Being focused is also really important to get the job done. And sometimes, if you really focus on your work, what you're doing might start to seem fun!


4. DON'T STRESS YOURSELF
You have to learn how to not get stressed so easily because being stressed won't help matters become better, so what's the point? Be calm and take breaths. Be at peace with your mind.

5. DON'T FORCE YOURSELF TO FINISH EVERYTHING AT ONCE
If you know you can't finish everything at once, then start doing little by little everyday. Set your priorites first at the top of the list to get done.

Ta-da! Those are my top five tips to not overwork/how to finish work faster!

Update:
I haven't been doing much, except school and the piano!!! I know I haven't told you guys that I'm learning the piano but so far I've learned how to play:

•Euphoria-BTS (Jungkook)
•Save Me-BTS
•Never Enough-The Greatest Showman
•Nuvole Bianche-Ludovico Einaudi

And now I'm planning to learn Claire De Lune. (All you ARMYs know this song because it's the piano piece played in the very beginning of the Euphoria music video)

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!! I'm so excited to learn it because it's such an enchanting piece. Bye guys! Thanks for reading!!!

Always be true to your heart๐Ÿ’œ
-Kayelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Job/s

A Random Post๐Ÿ˜„