Get to Know Me

Hey guys!

Today I just want to tell you all about myself like my hobbies, favorites and lots more. Oh yes, and guys, I have no intention of bragging whatsoever. I just really want to tell you guys my story😊.

I love dancing, singing and modeling. I started dancing 1 and a half years ago (or 2) and the first dance I learned was Playing with Fire from BlackPink! Yup, I learn k-pop dances. I've come a long way, ever since I got 2nd place in an online dance competition last summer (the choreo almost killed me since I was sore for two days straight after) and also have started taking dance classes but still call myself a self-taught dancer😁(since I learn most of the dances myself). For me, dancing is more than a hobby, it's kind of like my future.🦄

To people out there who want to learn how to dance, practice, practice, practice. If you REALLY want to learn, you have to have full dedication and you'll get there👍.

 Singing, though, is just a hobby for now and I'm actually not good. It's safe to say I've improved the past couple of years but still not close enough to my goals😅. I like playing songs on my ukelele and singing covers.

Modeling is also like my dream job but on the side. I auditioned/did a VTR for an agency last summer as well and they said they'll keep my file but I haven't heard from them since then. I also joined a modeling competition last summer too for the experience. It was so fun and I was able to catwalk on a stage!!! It felt so amazing.🧜‍♀️

To people out there whose dreams are to model, go for it! Join competitons, audition for agencies and take classes. You'll get a lot of exposure!

So now I'll share my favorite tv shows and movies. My fav k-drama is W (Two Worlds). It's literally the best. I suggest you guys watch it if you haven't👍.My fav Nick show is Victorious (which is in Netflix too and that's where I watch it) and my fav Netflix show WAS Project Mc2 but now it's definitely Anne with an E. It's SO AWESOME. It's super legendary that it made me cry in the first TWO WHOLE EPISODES. And 1 episode is around 1 HOUR. So yes I did cry a lot😂.

My favorite movies are and in order:

1. The Greatest Showman (THE BEST)
2. Wonder (SO inspirational)
3.How to Train Your Dragon 3 (It was so funny and adventurous)

Anyways, I hope you got to know me better!

Always be true to your heart💜
-Kayelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Random Post😄

BTS World is AMAZING!💜

My Dream Job/s